Believe it or not, home remedies are the best solution to cure a common cold. You don’t need to pop open a single prescription pill bottle, rather there are some of the natural remedies that work the best on the symptoms of the common cold such as sore throat, congestion, fuzzy head, body aches, and fever or chills. Sushruta Ayurveda Clinic, the best Ayurveda Treatment Clinics in Delhi always believes in the power of nature and encourages the patients to try some natural remedies to cure this type of common illness. Again during this COVID-19 time, the common cold is also a matter of much concern; it is because the general symptoms of COVID-19 are more or less the same as the common cold symptoms. But Sushruta Ayurveda Clinic, Delhi can help you to deal with the flu symptoms.
Know About Some Home Remedies to Deal with Common Cold:
If you are looking for a natural or alternative treatment for your common cold or flu symptoms, Sushruta Ayurveda Clinic, the leading Ayurveda Clinic in Delhi can help you to treat this type of common cold with its most holistic approach to cure the root cause of this.
Here look at some of the tips of how to cure the common cold with natural remedies most effectively:
- Echinacea: It is a powerful herb, derived from the purple coneflower family. A recent study shows that Echinacea reduces the risk of catching a cold by 58%. So there is no denying fact that Echinacea bolsters the immune system.
- Honey: Honey is an effective natural remedy for the common cold that is full of antioxidants, antiviral and antibacterial properties. Thus honey can boost your immune system and also works on eliminating the secondary bacterial infections that come with colds and flu.
- Ginger with Salt Water: This is an age-old therapy. It works effectively in treating the common cold. You can take ginger with tea or warm water to fight against cold and cough. In addition, you can add Tulsi to get a better result.
- Milk & Turmeric: You must know that turmeric is one of the best natural remedies to cure a common cold. It is because turmeric contains a strong antioxidant component. It is recommended to drink a cup of warm turmeric milk before going to bed, which is an effective way to fight against the common cough and cold.
- Drink Luke-Warm Water: Luke-warm water many times a day can fight against the common cold. It is because warm water helps in recovering the lost fluids and thus works effectively by removing the infection from the body.
There are several other home remedies such as taking Zinc, drinking hot liquids, gargling with lukewarm water, staying warm and relaxed, treating stuffy nose with warm salt water, eating healthy food, and many more that work efficiently on the common cold and flu symptoms. But the first thing that you have to find out is the level of your infection. Sushruta Ayurvedic Clinic always suggests patients not neglect any health issue whether complex or simple. So it is recommended to consult with a doctor if you develop severe symptoms such as sinus infection, meningitis, strep throat, asthma even after treating with home remedies. Sushruta Ayurvedic Clinic, the leading Ayurvedic clinic in Delhi is always ready to help you.