Best Ayurvedic Medicines
Years of Experience
Prostate Enlargement or Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) (noncancerous) enlargement of the prostate, is the most common prostate problem in men that will affect almost all men as they age. An enlarged prostate gland can cause uncomfortable urinary symptoms, such as blocking the flow of urine out of the bladder.
Common signs and symptoms of BPH include:
- Slowness or dribbling of your urinary stream.
- Frequent or urgent need to urinate
- Increased frequency of urination at night (nocturia)
- Difficulty starting urination
- Weak urine stream or a stream that stops and starts
- Inability to completely empty the bladder
For Ayurvedic treatment of “Prostate Enlargement” please contact our medical team at:
Sushruta Ayurvedic Therapy Center
For Clinic visit: A-138, Ground Floor, Madhuban, Behind Nirman Vihar, New Delhi – 110092. India.
For Teleconsultation: 011-42445009, +91-9910672020
Timing: Mon-Sat (10 am – 6 pm)