Best Ayurvedic Medicines
Years of Experience
Diabetes mellitus is a disease that prevents your body from properly using the energy from the food you eat. Insulin is a naturally occurring hormone, produced by the beta cells of the pancreas, which helps the body use sugar for energy. Diabetes occurs in one of the following situations:
- The pancreas produces little insulin or no insulin at all.
- The pancreas makes insulin, but the insulin made does not work as it should. This condition is called insulin resistance.
Diabetes is classified as
2. Diabetes and Gestational Diabetes.
Signs and symptoms of type 1 and type 2 diabetes are:
- Increased thirst
- Frequent urination
- Extreme hunger
- Unexplained weight loss
- Presence of ketones in the urine
- Blurred vision
- Slow-healing sores
- Frequent infections, such as gums or skin infections and vaginal infections
For Ayurvedic treatment of “Diabetes” please contact our medical team at:
Sushruta Ayurvedic Therapy Center
For Clinic visit: A-138, Ground Floor, Madhuban, Behind Nirman Vihar, New Delhi – 110092, India.
For Teleconsultation: 011 4244 5009, +91 99106 72020
Timing: Mon-Sat (10 AM – 6 PM)