Best Ayurvedic Medicines
Years of Experience
Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder common among women of reproductive age. Women with PCOS produce higher-than-normal amounts of male hormones. This hormone imbalance causes them to skip menstrual periods and makes it harder for them to get pregnant.
Signs and symptoms:
Signs and symptoms of PCOS vary.
- Irregular periods. Infrequent, irregular or prolonged menstrual cycles are the most common sign of PCOS.
- Difficulty getting pregnant (because of irregular ovulation or failure to ovulate)
- Excessive hair growth (hirsutism) – usually on the face, chest, back or buttocks
- Weight gain
- Thinning hair and hair loss from the head
- Oily skin or acne
- Excess androgen. Elevated levels of male hormone
Polycystic ovaries might be enlarged and contain follicles.
For Ayurvedic treatment of “Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome” please contact our medical team at:
Sushruta Ayurvedic Therapy Center
For Clinic visit: A-138, Ground Floor, Madhuban, Behind Nirman Vihar, New Delhi – 110092, India.
For Teleconsultation: 011 4244 5009, +91 99106 72020
Timing: Mon-Sat (10 AM – 6 PM)