Best Ayurvedic Medicines
Years of Experience
Urinary Stones form when the urine becomes concentrated, allowing minerals to crystallize and stick together. As the stone moves through your urinary tract – symptoms and intensity change according to a different location.
Renal Stones (Kidney Stones):
A kidney stone may not cause symptoms until it moves around within kidney or passes into ureter.
Signs and symptoms of Kidney stones may include:
- Severe pain in back (below the ribs) and the side.
- Pain that radiates to the lower abdomen and groin
- Pain that comes in waves and fluctuates in intensity
- Pain on urination
- Pink, red or brown urine
- Cloudy or foul-smelling urine
- Nausea and vomiting
- Persistent need to urinate
- Urinating more often than usual
- Fever and chills if an infection is present
- Urinating small amounts
Urinary Bladder Stones:
Urinary Bladder Stones can develop when the minerals in concentrated urine crystallize. This often happens when you have trouble completely emptying your bladder. Left untreated, bladder stones may lead to infections and other complications.
When stone irritates the bladder wall or blocks the flow of urine, it may cuse:
- Lower abdominal pain
- Pain during urination
- Frequent urination
- Difficulty urinating or interrupted urine flow
- Blood in the urine
- Cloudy or abnormally dark-colored urine
The stone will have formed in the kidney and passed into the ureter with the urine from one of the kidneys. Sometimes, these stones are very small. When that’s the case, the stones may pass through the ureter and then into bladder, and eventually pass out of body when you urinate.
Sometimes, however, a stone can be too large to pass and can get lodged in the ureter. It may block the flow of urine and can be extremely painful.
Signs and symptoms of Ureteral stones may include:
- Pain in the back and side, often just below the ribs
- Pain that changes, for example: It spreads to the lower abdomen and possibly the groin. Pain shifts locations
- Pain with urination
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- More frequent urination
- Urine that is cloudy or has a strong, foul smell
- Blood in the urine
For Ayurvedic treatment of “Urinary Stones” please contact our medical team at:
Sushruta Ayurvedic Therapy Center
For Clinic visit: A-138, Ground Floor, Madhuban, Behind Nirman Vihar, New Delhi – 110092, India.
For Teleconsultation: 011 4244 5009, +91 99106 72020
Timing: Mon-Sat (10 AM – 6 PM)