Best Ayurvedic Medicines
Years of Experience
Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
Abnormal (dysfunctional) uterine bleeding is irregular uterine bleeding that occurs in the absence of recognizable pelvic pathology. The most often cause dysfunctional uterine bleeding are:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine polyps
- Uterine fibroids
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- irregular vaginal bleeding for three or more menstrual cycles
- You get your period more often than every 21 days or farther apart than 35 days. A normal adult menstrual cycle is 21 to 35 days long. A normal teen cycle is 21 to 45 days.
- Your period lasts longer than 7 days (normally 4 to 6 days).
- Your bleeding is heavier than normal. If you are passing blood clots and soaking through your usual pads or tampons each hour for 2 or more hours, your bleeding is considered severe and you should call your doctor.
For Ayurvedic treatment of “Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding” please contact our medical team at:
Sushruta Ayurvedic Therapy Center
For Clinic visit: A-138, Ground Floor, Madhuban, Behind Nirman Vihar, New Delhi – 110092, India.
For Teleconsultation: 011 4244 5009, +91 99106 72020
Timing: Mon-Sat (10 AM – 6 PM)