Best Ayurvedic Medicines
Years of Experience
Constipation is generally described as having fewer than three bowel movements a week. Though occasional constipation is very common, some people experience chronic constipation that can interfere with their ability to go about their daily tasks.
Symptoms of chronic constipation include:
- Passing fewer than three stools a week
- Having lumpy or hard stools
- Straining to have bowel movements
- Feeling as though there’s a blockage in your rectum that prevents bowel movements
- Feeling as though you can’t completely empty the stool from your rectum
- Needing help to empty your rectum, such as using your hands to press on your abdomen and using a finger to remove stool from your rectum
For Ayurvedic treatment of “Constipation” please contact our medical team at:
Sushruta Ayurvedic Therapy Center
For Clinic visit: A-138, Ground Floor, Madhuban, Behind Nirman Vihar, New Delhi – 110092. India.
For Teleconsultation: 011-42445009, +91-9910672020
Timing: Mon-Sat (10 am – 6 pm)