Sore throat & blocked nose are among the most common health ailments, especially during the time of season changes. They are mainly caused by some typical viral infections that can go beyond control and need your attention. If you suffer from such health issues frequently, this blog is dedicated to you. It is because; here you can find some natural remedies that will help you to relieve your sore throat and blocked nose more effectively. Sushruta Ayurvedic Clinic, the top Ayurvedic clinic in Delhi encourages people to rely on some home remedies to cure several common health issues as there is no side-effect associated with it.
5 Top Natural Remedies for Sore Throat & Blocked Nose:
Find relief from your sore throat and nose blockage with the help of the following home remedies:
- Gargling with Sail Water: It is a proven and effective home remedy that will help you to kill the pain-causing bacteria. Though it will not provide you with immediate relief, it hits the root cause of your illness.
- Honey: Honey is combined with several natural antibacterial properties which make it one of the common household remedies for a sore throat or blocked nose. It has been proved that honey is effective for taming nighttime coughs that result in nose blockages. Again, another study shows that honey is an effective wound healer that can heal your sore throat as well.
- Chamomile Tea: It works as a natural soothing that is widely used in medicine since a very long time. It can help you to relieve all the symptoms of a common cold which include sore throat, nose block. It is because it has the power to fight the infection that causes such health issues.
- Peppermint: Peppermint is an effective solution for nose blockages, it can freshen up breath with the help of its main component that is menthol. Apart from a blocked nose, peppermint also helps to reduce sore throat, coughs and other related health issues.
- Take Hot Shower: Hot shower can make you feel relief from several symptoms of the common cold such as sore throat, nose blocked, cold and cough, headache and many more. It is because inhaling steam will help you to reduce sinus pain and mucus drain. Thus you can get normal breathing.
The Bottom Line:
Sore throat and blocked nose are common health problems that can happen twice or thrice in a year, still, it can be a matter of concern, especially in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. It is because these can be the symptoms of COVID-19. So, it is better to try some home remedies from the very first day of your illness. Sushruta Ayurvedic Clinic, the best Ayurvedic Clinic in Delhi encourages their patients to rely on the power of nature to cure some of the common health problems like sore throat & nose blocked.